Download: L’il Poly-Ana 1.3.4 Windows VST (32 and 64 bit) 18.4 MB
You must agree to this LICENSE AGREEMENT, below, before downloading our product.
By downloading this Admiral Quality software on your system you (either an individual or a single entity) signify your agreement with the following:
All Admiral Quality software, documentation, and contents of http://www.AdmiralQuality.com website, copyright © 2005-2022, AdmiralQuality.com. VST PlugIn Technology by Steinberg. VST is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. Audio Unit version implemented using Symbiosis from NuEdge Development.
This software provides a free evaluation which occasionally interrupts the audio output with short silent gaps. You may run the demo for as long as you like. Admiral Quality product license files may be shared between computer systems currently owned by the purchaser, but Admiral Quality products may not be run on more than one system concurrently (at the same time). You are responsible for protecting your license file from public distribution. Licence files that are found available to the public will be disabled in future updates of the product, and no replacement or refund will be made. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a license for running multiple Admiral Quality products on multiple machines concurrently.
- a) Use this software on computer systems you currently own. You must remove your license key file before selling or disposing of any computer system that has it on it.
- b) You may terminate this Agreement at any time by removing from your system and destroying all copies of this Admiral Quality software download and the accompanying documentation. Unauthorized copying of the software or the accompanying documentation or otherwise failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement will result in automatic termination of this Agreement and will make other legal remedies available to Admiral Quality.
You may not:
- a) Redistribute, host, mirror, export, reexport or publish this software in any form. Admiral Quality software shall only be distributed from the http://www.AdmiralQuality.com/ website.
- b) Modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, create derivative works based on, or copy (except to create the backup copy) this software. This includes removal or modification of any proprietary notices, labels, text or graphic content of the Admiral Quality software.
- c) Rent, lend, transfer, distribute, or grant any rights to the Admiral Quality software in any form to any person without written consent of Admiral Quality.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED. ANY LIABILITY OF THE PROVIDER WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE.
The waiver of a breach of any term hereof shall in no way be construed as a waiver of any other term or breach hereof. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, without reference to conflict of laws principles. All disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the provincial and federal courts located in the Province of Ontario, Canada, and the parties agree and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of these courts. Should you have any inquiries or questions about this Agreement, contact Admiral Quality, email: email@example.com.